Meditation and Self Awareness 5 week journey
Find the stillness and self worth within.
· Is your life becoming overwhelming?
· Are life burdens and responsibilities weighing you down?
· Does the mental chatter keep you awake at night?
· Are unhealthy habits or behaviours leaving you disempowered?
– Do you feel as though your life is at a standstill?
– If you answered YES to any of those questions you may benefit through undertaking this 5 week “Self Awareness” journey. This course aims to give your life a “kick start” and get it moving again. We aim, by the end of the 5 week journey, to see you inspired and self empowered enough to “take charge” of your own life. This journey aims to give you the tools to live a meaningful, peaceful and satisfying life. This weekly workgroup will give you the tools to “manage” life in a smoother and calmer manner. What will this course cover?
- Understanding and identifying your patterns of behaviour and habits – your deeper and subconscious motivations
- Tie cutting and surrender techniques – learn how to let go of toxic habits, behaviours, people and situations
- Standing in your deservedness – positivity and self worth techniques – how to believe in YOU
- Relaxation, Meditation and Stress release techniques – how to release and manage “stress” through meditation and focus work
- How to Manifest the “life” you deserve – visualisation and manifestation techniques
This course can provide you the tools to manage the “chaos” in your life – learn how to flow with life rather than resist it!
I am a recovered alcoholic (over 18 years sober) – which has provided me a wealth of knowledge in the areas of addictions, behaviours and habits. I ran an AA beginners group in Frankston for 12 months and have been an active member of AA for many years, granting me a working knowledge of “life” and addictions. I have written and run Self Discovery programmes for over a decade (both for Adults and Children) – sharing my own journey of recovery and inspiration. This course comes from personal experience – these techniques helped me find peace and purpose in my own life (after 20 years of hitting brick walls) – I hope they help you. – Deb Bull
Next course – Wednesday – 31st October – 7pm till 9.30pm – $40 per class pay as you go (eftpos available)
Bookings are essential
0499 019 596